Translate this page

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Catching a Kashmiri Terrorist

Ehtesham Siddiqui, facing trial, writes detailed account of cop's alleged brutal techniques.

 I walked over to the local anti terror division in Kashmir and met the top cop there, he was sleeping, I woke him up,
"Whao!" he shouted what are you doing here?"
"I've come to interview you, about your torture methods."
"Sit down here!" he said.
"I'll sit here!" I said.
"No sit here.""But there is no chair there!"
"Sit down!"
"But where is the chair? You want me to sit on the floor?"
"Not on the floor, sit down on the chair!"
"But where is the chair?"
"Sit down where the chair could be!"
"My legs hurt, I can't sit in mid air like this."
"Now what do you want to find out from us?"
"About your torture methods?"
"We do not use torture."
"May I stand up or sit on the floor?"
"No!"
"Why?"
"Because we want to ask you a few questions? Are you a terrorist?"
"No! I am a journalist. May I sit down?"
"No! My legs are hurting!"
"See what is under you."
"Spikes and glass pieces!"
"Now do you want to sit down?"
"No! But I want to know about your torture methods?"
"We have no torture methods! When did you become a terrorist?"
"I am a journalist!"
"Take your time!"
"What are you talking about, my legs are hurting, I am going to collapse!"
"Try not to, there are."
"Glass pieces and spikes under me!"
"Right, so are you a terrorist?"
"Please let me go, my legs will collapse any moment!"
"Are you a terrorist?"
"I can't bear it any longer!"
"Just say you are a terrorist and I will remove the spikes and glass pieces! Just say yes!"
"Yes!"
"Okay that's good! Constable take this man to jail, we have caught one more terrorist..!"
***
Courtesy: Aalaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...